Hydraulic jacks just click and won't operate up or down.

My coach is a 2005 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45 PBQ. Pulled the jacks up and moved across town to another Campground and went to put them down and nothing but a click was able to be heard, no movement period. Any suggestions? There are two pumps in the front, one under the interior steps and the other is forward in the genset compartment on the right front. The one under the entry steps seems to operate the slides and genset slide, not sure if the other is the Jack hydraulic system. Looking for any suggestions you may have. Relay?, Motor, or anything else.

Many Thanks

Chris Lynch

lynchcs@yahoo.com/ 770-330-1813

The pump under the stairs is for your Hydraulic slides and the gen slide. 

The one next to it toward the front with the round tank is for your Hydraulic Jacks. I would check the fluid level also. Both of my jacks and slide pumps use dextron lll tranny fluid. My owners manual has a pretty good description on these. 

Try running your engine while you set your jacks, i have a rig at work that due to aged out batteries it trys to engauge but immediately fails to operate, on a fluke i ran the engine an they worked with no problem. Observe the voltage at the pump while you have someone try to operate them, if the voltage drops to 10 V, you may have a battery problem or a bad ground.