Lippert above floor slide

Go to solution Solved by 96 EVO,

Having an issue with my road side bedroom slide on my 2008 Knight 38PDQ. It will not come in when hitting the switch, it does make a noisy rattling sound and always has. This time it made the noise but didn't move. I have everything exposed to work on the unit which the tag says it is a Lippert above floor sofa slide, LCI model #114754. The motor and gears that I can see are ok. There is a shaft with a hole in it maybe to manually get the slide to move? I may have to give the slide a push from outside?  Any ideas from the knowledge base here would be greatly appreciated!

image0.jpeg

IMG_6651.jpg

Lippert slide ID.jpg

Looking at Lipperts site I see the 5/8” on slides where the mechanism is located under the slide in the basement. I don’t see it on this slide. Starting to rain here so I’m on standby.

Thanks for your input.

1 minute ago, Capt Mike said:

Looking at Lipperts site I see the 5/8” on slides where the mechanism is located under the slide in the basement. I don’t see it on this slide. Starting to rain here so I’m on standby.

Thanks for your input.

Mine has one under the bed floor. 

I even drilled a hole in the bulkhead so I could get the socket on it without removing the panel above the motor / gearbox.

4 hours ago, Happycarz said:

I drilled a 2” hole so I could use one of those caps for running computer cords through a desk. I finished with a descriptive yellow label.

I went fancier!

A strip of masking tape with 5/8" written on it 😁!