Park brake light indicator stays on when Air brake is off.

I was leaving a campground early this morning and my Park brake indicator light would not go out.  I verified with a slightly unlevel site that the coach would roll in neutral when I let off of the brake pedal.  Indicator flashes when driving. Coach seams normal in every way.  I am not sure where the sensor is I just got parked for the night but wanted to message the group about it.  2006 Dynasty.  Thanks!

Yours being the same year as ours and me having the same issue when we bought the coach, you probably have a failed 65psi pressure switch hanging off the park brake plunger line, just under it. Ours was Merritor Wabco 89404 16062. But it could be any equivalent with the same 1/8 -27 thread and pressure rating, normally closed.

2 minutes ago, Ivan K said:

Yours being the same year as ours and me having the same issue when we bought the coach, you probably have a failed 65psi pressure switch hanging off the park brake plunger line, just under it. Ours was Merritor Wabco 89404 16062. But it could be any equivalent with the same 1/8 -27 thread and pressure rating, normally closed.

Ivan Thanks I will check it when I can, I guess it is no big deal. Black tape for now!