Dash A/C evaporator leak, 08 Beaver Marquis

Our dash air compressor seized up and while checking out the system technicians found oil coming out of front dash air evaporator, which is a leak.  Quite a project to remove.  Has anyone done this and or located a new replacement?  Looking for a source or will have it repaired.   Thanks

I had to remove the evaporate/heater core box on mine in March, as the box was cracked in several places.  The job is not for the feint of heart!  Being a contortionist is a plus. Fortunately the fellow in the link below sold me just the box. He has them loaded with the evaporator and heater core, along with other stuff as seen in the link.  Even though it might say out of stack, call and talk to him.  Nice guy.  There is a second place that has them but they are $1999, twice as much as this guy.

The link was for my coach and might be same as yours. Dunno. Hopefully, the blue label is still on yours.  Look around on this site to determine which case looks like yours, if that label is missing.  You have to have a sharp eye to see the nuances between the different cases.

http://acmeairparts.com/rvacheaterparts.html#!/086-00347-SCS-HC206a-RV-Heat-Cool-Unit/p/67787544/category=16022559

Happycarz,  

Thanks for the information,  I chatted with Richard at Acme air parts this afternoon and he is hopeful that he will have the right part.  Does your Camelot have the driver and separate passenger A/C controls?  Apparently that makes a difference in the evaporators. 

I did it all from the generator compartment. The right rear view mirror has to be taken off to get to the top outer case screw.

When installing new box start all the screws, then tighten then in several steps going back and forth like tightening a car tire/wheel.  It is easy to get the case in a bind if you don’t go evenly back and forth while tightening the case in steps.