Leaking Hose Reel

weighman695

Hello,

There is a slow leak on my Shorelines Hose Reel CW40D.  Attached are pictures of the location of the leak.  Anybody had this problem before?  How did you resolve the leak problem.  Do I need to replace the brass fitting that is identified by a red arrow in the attached picture?  If so, how?  Where did you buy the required parts to be replaced?  Do I need to remove the wet bay front panel to access the hose reel to replace the parts?  I can reach the hose reel from the pump room but it is really tight.

Any help on what direction I should be looking at is highly appreciated.

Thanks you....

Inside reel hose fittings.jpg

Outside reel hose fittings.jpg

Earnel, this is what I did to make access to the bay easier. I got tired of disconnecting and removing the panel. I also got a little more storage space in the upper righthand corner. My house reel was leaking too. It is fastened to the "ceiling" and I haven't tried to remove it as it looks like a too tough of a job. Maybe someday. I also moved my water pump up front for access. It was too far back in the corner when maintenance was needed. My first photo installation.

Gary 05 AMB DSTDSCN0114(2016_03_1220_36_18UTC).thumb.JPG.6b4518cbf9c821c22b4132008bbc1945.JPGDSCN0114(2016_03_1220_36_18UTC).thumb.JPG.6b4518cbf9c821c22b4132008bbc1945.JPG