Captain’s Chair Repair

One of the things that has really bothered me, since we bought our coach last year, was that the driver side captain’s chair was ripped, because the third owner either never bothered to read the safety label on the wall that says, “Move seat forward, before moving slide”, or he was too drunk to read it…he really was an alcoholic, per his widow, 1 gallon of vodka per day to numb his back pain, and it killed him.

Today a tech from FiberNew came out and fixed the rip and, unless you’re looking for it, you can’t see it. The camera actually picks it up better than the human eye. I am extremely pleased with the end result.

Here are the before and after pics:

IMG_2385.jpeg

image_123927839.jpeg

Edited by FLynes

Had new covers made by Lisa Bauer who bought all the Flexsteel patterns and opened her own shop. Two week turnaround and shipped to me in California where I had them installed by an upholsterer. 

437CCA43-505C-4E05-9943-D9925116CFB3.jpeg

IMG_4278.jpeg

IMG_4277.jpeg

IMG_4279.jpeg

9 hours ago, Gary M said:

Had new covers made by Lisa Bauer who bought all the Flexsteel patterns and opened her own shop. Two week turnaround and shipped to me in California where I had them installed by an upholsterer. 

Gary, those look beautiful! Probably out of my budget right now, considering what we’ve spent on redoing the flooring last year. FiberNew’s repair was $175.

Tom, Vera & Ken posted the link for you. All you have to do is punch in your zip code and you’ll find the closest tech to you.

Edited by FLynes