I have a 2008 Monaco Knight 40 SKQ. Above my dash gauges is a digital display. It used to show my oil pressure and some other things. 

After charging the batteries my digital display now shows Avg MPG and gallons used. 

How do it change that display. My manual doesn’t say anything about it. 

2 hours ago, russ2528 said:

I have a 2008 Monaco Knight 40 SKQ. Above my dash gauges is a digital display. It used to show my oil pressure and some other things. 

After charging the batteries my digital display now shows Avg MPG and gallons used. 

How do it change that display. My manual doesn’t say anything about it. 

Pictures.  The display.  On the driver’s console do you have several buttons?  Mine has MAIN, FUEL TRIP, TEMP, PSI, RESET, DIAG, ENTER.  THOSE are how I control mine

take pictures o& the cluster and 5he console

1 hour ago, russ2528 said:

Thanks for the response, I should have sent the pictures the first time. Here they are. There are no buttons etc on my dash.

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

My bet....and purely that...but the 2008 Dynasty looks like the SAME dash unit.  Here is the instruction manual that I printed as a PDF from the large owner's manual...  My 2009 Camelot has this same cluster....and I have a 10 Button keypad on the left.

This is a Medallion unit.  THAT IS FOR SURE.  Medallion has good tech support.  NOW, if you are "sharp eyed", you will note that the figures in the PDF are "different".  TYPICAL Monaco.  One shows little "buttons" or arrows on the center cluster...as ONE poster said...but yours doesn't, I I blow up the phone....you don't appear to have them.....look carefully at the second or last picture of the cluster PDF.  BUT, BOTH the Dynasty and the Camelot have, I THOUGHT, the 10 BUTTON keypad on the LEFT...that is HOW you control it.

IF you do NOT have a keypad on the left...which is why I asked for pictures of the driver's left console, then....MAYBE Monaco GOOFED?  God Forbid.  MAYBE your unit was supposed to be the one with the scrolling and memory and such buttons on the DISPLAY....but they put in the one with the "NO Scrolling Button".... The real question....do you have the keypad on the left?

IF SO...I have NO CLUE.  That will be a question for Medallion...and you will have to contact them.  They will want a picture or you can download the PDF and sent it to them...

That's all I can help with....

Medallion Instructions - 2008 Dynasty.pdf