12v Power

On my 2003 Holiday Rambler Vacationer, I lost 12v power to my Carefree awning. I also noticed that the compass and outside temperature LED on the instrument panel of my dashboard is out. Any chance they could be connected? Is there a fuse for the compass & temp LED? Location?

I have a similar problem with my outside temp display and dash radio that I have not resolved, yet. 
Apparently there is an always power wire to these devices that are not working as needed. On my coach the display is off. The radio works when turned on. The outside air temp has no display but if you press a button it lights up, for a few seconds.
So the main power line is working but the always on line has an issue. Your awning could be connected as well. I do not expect that the awning is on the same 12V line as your outside temp display but my dash radio and temp display could be on the same 12V ground wires as they are 1” apart. 
First to look at is a problem ground. 
Hoping some of the 12V electrical experts will assist. 

On our Endeavor the Carefree PC Board is behind the Intellitec control panel above the entry door.  You would have to unscrew the panel to get access to the Carefree board.  I'm sure your Vacationer is very different but might give you an idea where to poke around.

- bob