Oilcan

having issues with our 1999 Monaco Windsor mainly travel mode indicater light will work intermittently or not at all coach sat in the shop since we returned from Az. we were goig to Sask.for the home town fair started the coach aired it up released brakes travel mode indicater light on parked it out side over nite the boss added food clothing etc turned fridge on I filled the water tankhooked up the dolly and toad ready to go start coach aired it up no travel mode indicater light checked suspension coach appeared to be level and aired up drove out to the highway still no travel mode indicater light drove for about an hour travel mode indicater light is on no issues again untill after we got home coach sat out side for a few days put it in shop to replace the seals on the tank drains start coach up air it up no travel mode indicater light put coach in shop resealed the tank drains checked air system all is good except the travel mode indicater dont light up dumped air start coach air it up it seems to sit level but the travel mode indicater will not light up dont know where to turn next

From what I understand the Travel Light comes on when you have around 90 psi pressure. It doesn't know the ride height. Always walk around your coach before driving. So I guess you have a pressure switch not working