Jacks not working

Yesterday I did a complete service which I always do myself. Changed engine oil / filter, transmission fluid / filters, water filter, 2 fuel filters, grease chasic, genset oil / filter + fuel filter.  Ran engine to temp then checked fluid levels. All OK. Attempted to start genset = no power and no 12 volt.  Found master breaker near 12 volt shut off  in battery bay had dropped = reset. Everything back to normal.  While still up on ramps I lowered the 3 jacks to clean the shafts and spray silicone. Went to raise jacks = nothing working except for yellow light on control.  Found blown 15amp fuse in under pilot seat outside large compartment. Replaced fuse attempted to raised jacks = blew fuse. Opened Air conditioning  compartment open three manual valves and raised all jacks. Replace fuse still will not lower or raise jacks. Tightened grounds on backside of hyd motor = still nothing moving.  If I hold any of the raise/lower buttons on master panel it will blow fuse.  I assume there is a silinoid someplace but where?  Could the pump have gone bad and is there a way to directly power it from a outside 12v battery?  In the past I have had problem with power on/retract all making a good contact but by turning it on/off it would finally make contact and work but not everytime.  Any thoughts?

I have done other searching. On the control panel next to pilot seat, with either the ignation switch on or accessory switch on the control panel shows a blinking yellow light in the "retract all", turning on "power" the yellow light goes out but nothing else is light.  The fuse panel under the pilot seat all fuses are good. On the hyd pump there is power to the main lug on the sellanoid.  The RVA wiring diagram: Typical Wiring Layout is on line.  Please help.  Ken Parsons 02 Diplomat, RVA 

Thanks klcdenver.  After searchng for answers I found that site.  RVA has an excellent website.  There is a step by step advice on how to find the problem which I did.  Testing showed that the relay (Solenoid in my world) attached to the back of the hyd pump is my problem.  RVA is still in business in Centerlia, WA and has that part which will arrive in a couple of days.  Hopefully that will get my jacks back in service. This appears to be an excellent company with over the top customer service.  Ken Parsons