Windshield gasket and bedroom slide

Hello it’s me again. I’m having trouble with the passenger side bedroom slide creeping out. Can anyone tell me where the solenoid is that keeps it closed. 

second problem I lifted my coach up on the air bags as far as I could to look at the brakes and electrical cables from the batteries and the front passenger side leaked down overnight putting the front of the coach in awkward position and popped my windshield out at the top and broke the gasket allowing it to shift to the passenger side leaving a gap at the top. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a new gasket so I can have my windshield reinstalled and sealed. 

If the bedroom is hydraulic, then run it in or out.  Hold the button after it stoos and count to maybe 4… that allows the pump to run and gets out any trapped air.  Do this for all the slides (hydraulic) for several in’s and out’s.  You do it for both extend and retraction….and make it a habit for every time you use a hydraulic slide. That should solve it.  Don’t hold for 15 seconds obviously…..just enough to hear the pump frequency change.  There is a balancing cylinder in the system for each slide.  It you stop prematurely and don’t do the purge…creeping slide is the result.  

Typically. We only allow a topic to address just ONE issue and not multiples.  Will leave this one as is, but please split issues in the future.

The pump and solenoids are below the steps. I can access mine by removing the storage bin that’s under the step. if the solenoid is bad it’s the one that pulls the slide in. Unplug one at at time thorn try to close the slide. Plug it back in if it’s not the right one and move to the next. I swapped my bad one with the one that opens the generator slide. They are easy to remove. They just unscrew