Electrical diagrams for 2009 HR navigator Bismarck 4

I believe you have a conventional and not a Kongsberg chassis multiplex coach.  If that's the case, this set of wiring diagrams will be very close to your model year coach.  To get a complete set in one file, click on the title in the link below (don't click on download this file) and download the PDF file.  If you click on download this file you'll get the option to download each 250+ pages one at a time.

14 hours ago, Kent Madison said:

My dash is different than your top picture but the bottom picture looks the same as mine.

Kent,

Your Profile Signature was edited to include the CCM Chassis.  The reason is that many members often give advice or recommendations which are great and useful for a NON CCM Chassis.  Some might be detrimental to your Chassis....as well as, most of the time, a new member or perhaps one not well versed with "Owning a Monaco", really confusing and we have had members often spend hours looking for something that does NOT exist on the Kongberg CCM.  Therefore, by having it in your profile, you will get more specific and better information.

https://www.monacoers.org/search/?q=kongsberg&quick=1&type=downloads_file

The above has THREE resources that you need to review and become familiar with.  @Frank McElroy is our CCM Guru....and is the ONLY INDIVIDUAL, or REPAIR SHOP for that matter, that has successfully set up a "WORKING" Kongsberg chassis in his basement and can diagnose as well as repair the Master Switches and the Slaves they control.  What Frank has done is a major breakthrough.  If he posts sometime....read it as the "GOSPEL".  

Here are the THREE items.  One is just a REVIEW of Frank's file or instructions to make a simple FIX that may impact your Smart Wheel.  If I had a Kongsberg CCM, I would not drive it around the block without doing that first.  This is, IMHO, a MUST DO!

The other file is an explanation....as you might not be aware of the "breed" you have.  Frank has also posted a list of Do's and DO NOTs.  THAT IS IMPERATIVE that you follow. I don't know if that is in the files or not, but you can PM @Frank McElroy and he will give you some advice.  The main one, and this pertains to ALL Monaco's but folks don't seem to be concerned.

Jump Starting can damage the MH, but your CCM is especially vulnerable.  My recommended (yes a bit of overkill) practice, assuming, for some reason....as that often happens, the BOOST Switch does NOT work.....turn OFF BOTH Battery Disconnect Switches.  Then use an Automotive Jumper Cable between the Positives and Negatives of the House and Chassis bank.  THEN TURN ON the switches and crank which every engine (Cummins or Generator) that needs starting.  Let that engine run and if you are charging the House from the Chassis, leave the BOTH ON for maybe half an hour.  That puts a quick charge on both banks.  Turn OFF both.  Turn OFF the Disconnect Switches and remove the Jumpers and then turn back on the Disconnects and you should be good to go. 

Likewise, if you MUST use a vehicle, it is ALSO IMPERATIVE that you have BOTH Disconnects OFF before attaching the jumper cables.  THEN with the Vehicle engine running, turn on the Disconnects and let it run for a while.  I personally would let the vehicle charge the bank and NOT attempt starting.  After the bank has been recharged, turn OFF the Disconnects and remover the Jumpers, turn the disconnects ON and then use the MH's batteries (or Boost).

That prevents arcing or stray jolts of current and such.

You might want to start using the SEARCH Function.  I put in Kongsberg and then clicked Everywhere...and then used the dropdown menu and selected FILES.  You can do the same and select TOPICS and that will let you browse all the posts with Kongsberg in them.

15 hours ago, Kent Madison said:

My dash is different than your top picture but the bottom picture looks the same as mine.

Kent, well, I first thought that HR didn't convert over to a chassis multiplex system but they sure did.  That being the case here is a link to a set of wiring diagrams for your coach.

If you click on the title and not in the words download this file, you get an option to download all pages as one file.

Yes, read the file description and the notes in the lower right corner of each file page.  Navigator is listed.

Here is a link to a topic about the system that gives some additional info on tge Kongsberg system.

• 2 months later...

Well. I had unusual day today. I was having problem with the valid air ride system and also with my wipers. I discovered the two solenoids that dump the tag axel where bad. After changing them the wipers work again. Is the air rise system ran through the front ccm where the smart wheel runs through?