2024 RV Super Show in Tampa

Russell

(not sure if this is in the right category)
We had some plans to be out of town in January and those plans got moved up to December, so we did not RSVP for the Tampa Super Show in January of 2024. We had an absolute blast last year and would love to go again, so I thought I'd reach out here to see if anyone knew of any openings OR if they may have a cancellation. We are happy to reimburse someone if they've already paid. Please drop me a note if you can help. Thanks!

Russell

We have a 2003 Monaco Windsor and we tow an FJ Cruiser. 

Tickets are $13 if you buy them on line otherwise they are $15 at the gate and I think it may be $10 for parking if you drive in.  As far as camping you'll need to start calling campgrounds.  More then likely camping at the fair grounds has been sold out, as are most of the 'local' campgrounds.  You may find that you'll have to drive quite a ways to find a campground, much depending on your size.  Lazydays campground is closed so that's impacting availability of other campground sites.

Russell I dont know if it is too late or not but you can try contacting Ron Dvorak he is the Monaco Traveler's Rally master that handles the monaco owners camping at the Tampa show. rallymaster@monacotravelers.com  I also have his private number if you want to call him pm me and I will get it to you

Hi Steve, thanks for that. I had been in contact with Ron and they found a cancellation, so we're all signed up! Thanks for helping. Maybe we'll see you there? 

R

On 12/6/2023 at 12:52 AM, Mike H said:

Tickets are $13 if you buy them on line otherwise they are $15 at the gate and I think it may be $10 for parking if you drive in.  As far as camping you'll need to start calling campgrounds.  More then likely camping at the fair grounds has been sold out, as are most of the 'local' campgrounds.  You may find that you'll have to drive quite a ways to find a campground, much depending on your size.  Lazydays campground is closed so that's impacting availability of other campground sites.

Thanks Mike, we found a cancellation and got in at the rally down at the grounds. Thanks for the info! Hope to see you there. 

R

• 1 month later...