New furniture

We have been looking to upgrade our furniture for sometime. We had a sleeper sofa on the passenger side and two chairs (not original) on the driver side slide out. The chairs didn’t really match to well. My wife found a guy near us selling his furniture out of his 2022 Newmar Essex. It was basically brand new furniture. The slide out sofa has power foot rests that come out which I have never seen before and the other side is a queen sleeper. Both ended up fitting perfectly in our rig like they were made for it. The only problem now is our captain chairs don’t match so we want to get them redone. I’m looking for some recommendations for an upholstery shop maybe near the Atlanta area or I would consider traveling as well. 

IMG_1888.jpeg

IMG_1889.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I received a recommendation a few years back for Tony’s Trim & Upholstery (770) 279-1117 (Norcross, GA) from a fellow Monaco owner who had some work done there.  

Also consider you can purchase covers from Lisa Bauer, who purchased all of the Flexsteel patterns and has her own business (in CA). https://bauerrvupholstery.com/

One option (the one I’ve been contemplating) would be to purchase the new covers from Lisa (she can match the Newmarket material), then have Tony’s install them.