2003 Dynasty Buzzer in passenger arm rest.

Capt. Tango
Go to solution Solved by Mike T Phillips,

After heavy rains last night, I awoke to a buzzer that sounded like the low-pressure warning. I isolated the sound to a thin wire harness and buzzer below the passenger's armrest exiting the wall and disconnected it. That stopped the buzzing and but also cut the power to the entry keypad.  All other AC/DC circuits are live with no fuses blown and all lights fans, slides and appliances are working. I thought it was low pressure but fired up the engine and pressurized the tanks and that wasn't the problem. Turned off the 50-amp power at the pedestal and went to inverter power and the buzzer still sounded. The photo shows the small black cylindrical buzzer and the disconnected harness. The wires to the buzzer are red and black. Photo shows the alarm and disconnected harness.

Could this be the air tank pressure warning? Things to take into consideration Ignition is off, all circuits and fuses are good, all dash, house and arm rest switches are working.   

Buzzeer 2.jpg

Edited by Capt. Tango

I had the same thing in my 2003 signature. Was associated with the entry keypad. Would get water in the keypad and the alarm would sound. Keypad didn’t work anyway so they disconnected it. 

1 hour ago, Chad A said:

I had the same thing in my 2003 signature. Was associated with the entry keypad. Would get water in the keypad and the alarm would sound. Keypad didn’t work anyway so they disconnected it. 

That was it. Rain entered by the soft touch buttons,  Thanks for the solution.