Drift to the Right - 07 Sig

2 hours ago, rpasetto said:

I do remember lots of your thread, though.  I learned a lot from you, including things I can do and cannot.  🙂

Thanks Rick.  Just giving ya a hard time.  

On 3/2/2024 at 4:19 PM, Bill R said:

Yes I did when I put it back on.  It didn’t change the slight pull. You should try still.  You never know.  

I followed the adjustment procedure, which is pretty much turning two nuts to adjust the springs.  The wrench work took less time than raising/blocking the front and crawling under.  

While under there the difference between the way the DS clamps slant forward while the PS clamps slant aft.  The pict I posted (above) actually shows this.  After crawling out I sent picts to the SteerSafe company, they told me "The brackets will sit different because of the way they pinch the axle.   There is no problem with them being forward or to the rear."  So... if the "Adjustment Procedure" doesn;t make any change, I may try loosening those brackets and see if I can re-tighten to make them aligned.  

But if/when I do all the wrench work to remove it, I don't think I'll be inclined to put it back.