Fuel Tank Level

Go to solution Solved by Venturer,

After 240 miles of driving on a full tank, the gauge is still close to the full mark. I want to adjust the fuel Centroid to have a more accurate reading of the fuel remaining. I have the adjustment procedure; however, I can't locate it.  I would have thought it would be on the top of the fuel tank but can't see it. I can see across the top of the tank from both sides, however, I cannot see the Centroid. It wouldn't matter if I could see it, as there is no room to access it. Where is it?    

Edited by Venturer

It’s up there.   Same boat as you, I just haven’t been able to access it without dropping the tank.  Terrible location. 
Contemplated cutting in an access hole at one point.  😂

It's not a real big deal, as I can keep track of fuel used with the miles driven. The gauge and the freshwater level sensor replacement is all that's left to have everything working as designed. (not including the obsolete satellite dish which we don't uses anyway)  

I could not find mine either, but it was located behind the lines coming out of the top of the tank on the passenger side.  use a mirror or your phone to peek over those lines and more than likely it is right there.

• Solution
30 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I could not find mine either, but it was located behind the lines coming out of the top of the tank on the passenger side.  use a mirror or your phone to peek over those lines and more than likely it is right there.

SHAZAM!!!!! It's there. There is also enough room to adjust it with a light and a mirror. Just need to top off the tank and follow the adjustment procedure. That will hopefully give me a relatively accurate gauge. Thanks for the help.

• Like 1