Changed my mirror cameras out to Ramco originals

I replaced my aftermarket Sony camera with the original Ramco factory mirrors and cameras. I now need to wire them up to the aftermarket Sony video box. Can anyone help with the process. I have a Voyager monitor. The original ASA plug is 4 pin and the Sony is 6 pin. Both have a red, white, black and shielded wire and the Sony also has a green wire. I was hoping I could just splice the two wires together.

Thanks

IMG_20240322_175024_120.jpg

IMG_20240322_175043_223.jpg

42 minutes ago, Kent Madison said:

I replaced my aftermarket Sony camera with the original Ramco factory mirrors and cameras. I now need to wire them up to the aftermarket Sony video box. Can anyone help with the process. I have a Voyager monitor. The original ASA plug is 4 pin and the Sony is 6 pin. Both have a red, white, black and shielded wire and the Sony also has a green wire. I was hoping I could just splice the two wires together.

Thanks

IMG_20240322_175024_120.jpg

IMG_20240322_175043_223.jpg

I’m probably not much help as I have the Ramco mirrors with cameras but I have the Zone Defense monitor with direct plug in. Maybe an adapter of some sort?

You could call rvcams.com and ask them about adapter and/or cables that you can use to connect these. I am sure they have run into this before and have some solution for you.