Help with identifying Interior reinforced holes at front of 07 Diplomat coach

All,

Please see photos  - I could not find any reference in the owners manuals I have to these pair of holes located at front of coach just in front of both Driver & Pax slide-outs (same height and in alignment).

It almost looks like they would support a spring loaded collapsible rod ?? there is a small metal pin/rod in center at both ocations.

Thanks for assistance in advance.

20200715_195453.jpg

20200715_195442.jpg

38 minutes ago, mandms59 said:

All,

Please see photos  - I could not find any reference in the owners manuals I have to these pair of holes located at front of coach just in front of both Driver & Pax slide-outs (same height and in alignment).

It almost looks like they would support a spring loaded collapsible rod ?? there is a small metal pin/rod in center at both ocations.

Thanks for assistance in advance.

20200715_195453.jpg

20200715_195442.jpg

Mark; those are exactly like our '07 HR Endeavor's holes.  They are for inserting the stabilizer rods between the wall and the inner panel of the slide-outs.  Purpose would be to prevent the slides from ever coming out during travel.  I have not used them but I'm sure others probably have.  Knowing me, I'd forget to remove them after travel before trying to put the slides out!!  Those rods are normally stored in the basement area.

Edited by Stinger

They are for the support rod that locks the slide out shutting travel.  You should have two adjusting poles to fit into slot and pad to sit on slide out when closed inside.  

Edited by Joel Sheriff
Upload pix

All,

Thank you for the information... as I am the 3rd owner of coach (since 10/19), there were no slide locks in basement or inside MH when I purchased it on consignment.  Dealer did not mention anything about them during walk thru.  They may have disappeared with the original owner;  sent a note to second owner to see if they ever had them.... in previous discussions the slide locks were not mentioned.

R/ Mark

On 7/16/2020 at 11:18 AM, mandms59 said:

All,

Thank you for the information... as I am the 3rd owner of coach (since 10/19), there were no slide locks in basement or inside MH when I purchased it on consignment.  Dealer did not mention anything about them during walk thru.  They may have disappeared with the original owner;  sent a note to second owner to see if they ever had them.... in previous discussions the slide locks were not mentioned.

R/ Mark

I found mine under the bed. Have never used them.