poprvs. com. A friend sold his RV in 3 days

last month, I listed my 01 HR Imperial on FaceBook marketplace at 9 PM on a Friday night, at 9 AM on saturday I had a buyer.  Market is hot for clean RVs. he had the 3M mask removed and repainted the rear doors due to some clear coat coming off.  Looks like a new RV now.

Murray Walker

RV front.jpg

Edited by merkur89xr4tiride
add photo

I live in Orange County.  The RV market is indeed hot.  In the past month, I've had 2 people knock on my door and inquire about my rv parked in the driveway.  Never happened before. I suspect people are looking for Covid escape machines.

To Murray Walker and other members,

When you had the 3m removed did you repaint the front cap? I am wondering what costs are like. My 3m destroyed the front end of my coach and I need to have the entire front cap repainted to correct it. My first estimate was $10,000, well on a 2003 coach that just isn't the kind of money that I am willing to spend. Would you or any of our friends here like to share some of the paint prices that they have paid?

Thanks Ken

To explain further: my friend bought the 2006 Class C 31ft last Nov 2019. We both planned with our wives to drive from Naples to Alaska. He paid $16,000 for it. He then spent $8,000 on repairs and upgrades. His wife then developed a hiatal hernia. Almost died. Two operations. No longer able to travel. They never spent one night in the RV.  He put it on Craigslist @ $27,500.  No sales. Learned of Poprvs.com and listed at $31,500.  Sold in 3 days with buyer discovering later the Craigslist ad.... which my friend had not cancelled. So he sold it for the $27,500 less Pop's 10%.  He is happy.