More about air leaks - my dash gauges fog up upon startup - is it related??

My 2005 HR Scepter has had some serious air leaks, and still leaks down completely in 24 hours or less.  I have replaced lots of leaky fittings and am pleased that it holds air better that it used to, but obviously I need to keep searching.  I got some good ideas from Bob Nodine's post.  But here is the symptom I am curious about and I don't know if it is even relevant.  When I start the coach when all the air is gone (and maybe whenever I need a goodly amount of air),  the oil pressure and temperature and maybe other small gauges low on the dash fog up for a while.  After 20-30 minutes they clear.  How that could be related puzzles me?  It is like some moisture laden air is released under the dash and discharges through my gauges.  Any how, I thought I would post this and see if anyone has ideas about why it happens or is it related to air leaks.

Dave Jones

Not yet, but thanks for the idea.  I started the coach yesterday but forgot to look at the gauges for probably 20 minutes.  By then the fogging had subsided a bit (or it was cold and didn't fog as much) and the oil pressure gauge (bottom) and the air pressure gauge (top) we still foggy but the ones between top and bottom seemed not very foggy.  I'll pay more attention next time I start the coach, and I'll check the air pressure gauge for leaks.  Thanks again for the idea.  

If it's cold when cranking, and the dash gauges light up, maybe it's just heat from the lights and gauges til they heat up enough.  My boat gauges do that at times.