Switching settings in Heliotrope?

Woody O

I've switched to AGMs, so I need to change my settings. On the magnum remote, I've switched it to AGMs. Now, I need to switch the settings on the Heliotrope RV-45D.  According to the wiring diagram, I switch the four pin setting. That I got. Then it states I need to set the "mode" by switching the jumper block from pins 1 & 2 to 2& 3.  That, I'm not sure about. Could someone tell where that is in the Heliotrope?  Thanks

I've added three 225w solar panels so our Heliotrope charge controller was boiling the water out of the batteries.  I tried to change the jumper pins from EQ to Float but just couldn't find the pins while the charge controller was attached to the basement ceiling.  I unscrewed the charge controller from the ceiling and let it hang from the wiring so I could get a good look at it.  I then found the pins and relocated the jumper.    

Vito.a, may I ask where did you purchased your 225watt solar panels. Another question, I've been trying to find those pins to relocate the jumper. Can you describe them to me. It does not point them out on the wiring diagram.