SeaLand Magnum Opus Toilet - Wanted

We spoke with Paul about our Sealand 3010 which suddenly quit working while we are boondocking. He was so helpful, we purchased one of his control modules for our Sealand 3010 Magnum Opus toilet. He shipped the control module immediately and the installation was very easy. He is very thoughtful and willing to help. Thank you Paul Whittle, you definitely were a lifesaver!!

• 1 month later...

Paul, I came across this post while researching cure for leaking ball valve / seal. I have a 3010 in my Safari Panther.  Didn't realize it's another treasured item that may give me problems later. How can I get one of those boards for a spare?

Greg R.

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2022 at 9:14 AM, mschfmkrs1 said:

We spoke with Paul about our Sealand 3010 which suddenly quit working while we are boondocking. He was so helpful, we purchased one of his control modules for our Sealand 3010 Magnum Opus toilet. He shipped the control module immediately and the installation was very easy. He is very thoughtful and willing to help. Thank you Paul Whittle, you definitely were a lifesaver!!

I just had a similar experience with a Sealand 3110 in my 2007 Monaco Executive. The ball would not open or close so I purchased one of Paul Whittle's boards in the hope that it would fix my problem. I received the box two days after Paul shipped it, installation took 5 minutes and the 3110 is better than ever. The water level settings and the service setting work (they didn't on the old board). 

For others who may run into a similar situation, the indications I saw when trying to flush with the old board: it looked like it was working properly (according to the LEDs) the relay for the motor clicked, water would go into the bowl but the ball would not open. Paul said this is common (the board looks like it is working, but power doesn't go to the motor). 

The new board saved countless hours of expensive troubleshooting at an RV place or $2,800 + labor for the model 4410 direct replacement unit.

• Thanks 1