How to insert pictures to site

I am trying to upload the pic of my rig to my profile and it says the file exceeds the requirement, that it needs to be a particular size, can someone tell me in people speak how to do this. I also have done upgrades on my rig I would like to share and im sure they will not load as well. Thank You

Rik,

You can upload any size picture to the site, but signature pics (aka profile) are limited to 200 x 200 pixels. This is to conserve bandwidth, as the daily emails include those pics. 

Pictures for a post on the site are not limited in size. 

To upload a signature (profile) pic:

- click on “Add Files” button and select a photo to add  

- Once added, click on the “+” sign in the lower left corner of the picture to add it to the post or signature

- Once added, double-click (or double-tap on a mobile device) on the picture.  This will bring up a Dialog box to resize the picture.  In that box, change the largest dimension (typically width) to 200 pixels.  The “Keep Aspect Ratio” box should be checked, and the other dimension will automatically resize.  To complete resizing, hit the “update” button at the bottom of the dialog box.

- Don’t forget to hit save or update on your post or profile to complete the process  

if you have any problems with this process, sent me a Private message and I’ll walk you through it  

318B6FD2-3310-4D16-A0CD-DB54E8C599CD.thumb.jpeg.bd151ee130427fa57e234f97c654d74e.jpeg

Hope that helps!

Scotty