Coolant hoses on 04 Dynasty ISL 400

ktloah

So I'm going to be replacing my coolant in the spring and noticed a couple of rubber hoses to the radiator are questionable.  Has anyone replaced these that would have z source or part # that they used? It sits on the roadmaster 10r chassis...I know I could probably remove the hose and possibly match it but would rather have it in hand before draining the system...

I replaced mine on my 2003 Diplomat. I replaced mine with Silicone hose. The metal you are referring to between the rubber on mine has a muffler clamp welded to a strap supporting it and after jiggling it around during hose replacement it started leaking at the clamp from the rust. The rest of the metal pipe was fine but there were pin holes in the metal pipe where the clamp was attached. I had to send the metal pipes to a fab shop to duplicate, (no part number or drawing that I could find) I replaced with custom fabricated Stainless Steel pipes. The rubber hoses I took off were hard and cracked. In the end I replaced all the coolant hoses with silicone. If yo use silicone, remember they require a specific style clamp made for soft hose. 

• Thanks 1

The shop that did mine had to have some custom made from a hose shop.  

21 hours ago, ktloah said:

Awesome,  I'll  give it a try....thank you

No joy on the vin #...thxs for the try

I just tried as well. VIN didn't work; however, go the Heavy Duty Vehicle section and enter by vehicle type, Brand, etc. Found my 06 Windsor with hose and other information.

Gary K

• 1 month later...