Monaco Maintenance Planner

Guest CjnCook

Guest CjnCook

I recently acquired a fantastic 2008 Diplomat 40 PDQ with the Cummins 400HP and Allison Transmission. I am wanting to create a spreadsheet with all of the lubrication points, types, quantities and dates for easy reference. I also want to include filters, belts, and any information I might find myself searching for. Has anyone created one they might share, preferably excel? I'm building a maintenance planner with all of the information and diagrams I need in one place rather than searching the various manuals and bulletins. I will give my service provider a checklist to make sure everything is covered and signed off on. 

Jeff Poche

2008 Diplomat 40PDQ

2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited in tow

Jeffrey,

I use the paid version of an app called "Auto Care 3".  It allows me to input all of the maintenance for my coach, including pictures, diagrams, drawings, and notes and schedule it based on miles, time, or run-hours.  It reminds me when maintenance is due based on those parameters. My only concession is that I list my genny separately from my coach, as the maintenance is based on time and run-hours rather than miles.

I spent quite a bit of time going through all of my owners manuals and setting up the maintenance requirements for the coach, engine, chassis, and then each of the subsystems, but in the end I learned a lot and it was worth the time invested.

When I get a reminder, I can print a reminder report that includes what needs to be done, along with all of the related documents to that maintenance procedure.

As an added bonus, I keep track of my fuel purchases and milage, etc, in the app.  

It's certainly not the only one out there (may not even be the best), and many prefer an Excel spreadsheet, but this works very well for me so I thought I would share.  I do love having all of that in an app on my phone so I have it with me at all times (It also backs up everything to the cloud.)

https://xper2solutions.com/autocare3.html

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CjnCook said:

I recently acquired a fantastic 2008 Diplomat 40 PDQ with the Cummins 400HP and Allison Transmission. I am wanting to create a spreadsheet with all of the lubrication points, types, quantities and dates for easy reference. I also want to include filters, belts, and any information I might find myself searching for. Has anyone created one they might share, preferably excel? I'm building a maintenance planner with all of the information and diagrams I need in one place rather than searching the various manuals and bulletins. I will give my service provider a checklist to make sure everything is covered and signed off on. 

Jeff Poche

2008 Diplomat 40PDQ

2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited in tow

Provide your email address and I'll forward the one I did on Excel

19 hours ago, Chuck B said:

Not good for those who android system.  Chuck B

Here is one that is PC based and notifies you via text message. I personally do not like using phone based software as I find it hard to see and my fat fingers never types well on a tiny keyboard. I know nothing about this software but will probably buy it and give it a try. I can use it for the coach, Genny, car, truck, tractor, and RTV. I have been needing something like this to keep track of everything I own and need to maintain.

Software: http://automotivewolf.com/index.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest CjnCook

Thanks Steve for the offer. Please send to pochej@eatel.net

Jeffrey Poche

Scotty, Thanks for the app lead. I like the looks of it and will check it out.

Jeffrey Poche