Improving Email Delivery

Scotty Hutto

In an effort to improve and have more control over our our email delivery, beginning this evening Newsletters will be distributed from the email address:

newsletter@monacoers.net 

Please add this email address to your address book, approved senders list, etc.

PLEASE do not report the Newsletters as spam!  If you do not want to receive the newsletter and don't know how to turn them off, just send an email to newsletter@monacoers.net or scott@monacoers.org and I will remove your email from the list.

Those of you who have NOT been receiving the Newsletter and want to, please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Regards,

Scotty

Scotty, please post when a newsletter is sent out, at least for the next couple times.  I have received nothing in the past several months. It would be nice to know when they are sent as we can then verify if we've received it or not. Thank you...Dennis

Dennis,

Each day’s newsletter is posted at

https://www.monacoers.org/forum/25-digests/

If you’ll go to this page and click “Follow” on the right side of the page, you *should* get a notification each day when the newsletter is posted, even if you don’t receive the newsletter  

If that doesn’t work, send me a pm and I’ll check your email address with Invision to see if it has been blocked.