Fuse locations

It would help if questions for fuse locations would give the year and model Monaco coach.  Chuck B

1 minute ago, Chuck B said:

It would help if questions for fuse locations would give the year and model Monaco coach.  Chuck B

I forgot to add that it would be nice to post your 1st name and last name 1st initial .  It's nice to know who you are.  Chuck B

7 hours ago, Chuck B said:

I forgot to add that it would be nice to post your 1st name and last name 1st initial .  It's nice to know who you are.  Chuck B

Chuck: I am looking for a tail light fuse location for a 2008 Monaco 36PDQ. Thx

Steve H

11 hours ago, Chuck B said:

Almost every member has their first name, last initial, coach year and model in their signature at the bottom of their post. A few have slipped through the cracks.  IF you see one that doesn't have that info, please let me know and I'll get with that member to make sure that's in their signature that should be on every post.

But in the end you are right; it should be on every post. UNFORTUNATELY, even when the member has that info in their signature, it doesn't show up in the notification emails.  I'm trying to fix that.

Scotty