Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Look for an adjustment that looks like the one in this photo. It will have a locking nut and a threaded adjustment with a flat screwdriver slot. If it has that adjustment it is a TRW.

Click image for larger version  Name: a.jpg Views: 48 Size: 155.5 KB ID: 237730NILmwBNl.jpg

Another way to tell is the manner that the Pitman arm is attached to the output spline shaft. The Sheppard has a large bolt with locking tabs that are bent over.



The TRW has a bolt thru the top of the Pitman arm that clamps it to the output shaft.


Edited by Bob Nodine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...