Maintenance Session Opportunity For Friends

I know many of the Monacoers group have attended the annual Ramblin' Pusher Maintenance Session (MS) before, and there is now a new opportunity for your friends with motor home brands that do not meet registration requirements.  For MS2022, registered Ramblin' Pusher members may invite a guest, regardless of the guest's diesel pusher or Super-C brand.  The sponsored guest may download the registration form from www.ramblinpushers.org, complete it, include the name of the person sponsoring, and mail it in.  I suggest it be done quickly before the spots fill up.

Ray Blush, President, Ramblin' Pushers

5 hours ago, nyrngrz said:

What is a Super-C brand RV?

Almost all of the Super C's are made on Freightliner chassis's with a freightliner truck front end. Many of the C class RV's are on Ford chassis's, typically F-350 or 450's. The Super C's are much bigger. There are some out there that have a to rating much higher then our Monaco coaches. Nexus makes their Ghost model with a tow capacity and hitch rating of 20,000 lbs. Some of the Super C's are very nice inside and I have seen some with luxury interiors that were very well appointed. I believe there are 2 companies that custom build Super C's and the majority of their customers are race teams or horse people. 

Here is a Nexus Ghost:   https://www.nexusrv.com/check-our-rv-coach-motorhome-dealership-motorhomes--ghost

Hey Roy, we looking forward to seeing you and the crew next year. I’ll be inviting a couple of good friends but I never received my membership number. I’ve emailed Carol but haven’t heard back. My friends need my number to complete their application. Amy help would be great 

Mark

• 5 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 3:38 PM, throgmartin said:

Almost all of the Super C's are made on Freightliner chassis's with a freightliner truck front end. Many of the C class RV's are on Ford chassis's, typically F-350 or 450's. The Super C's are much bigger. There are some out there that have a to rating much higher then our Monaco coaches. Nexus makes their Ghost model with a tow capacity and hitch rating of 20,000 lbs. Some of the Super C's are very nice inside and I have seen some with luxury interiors that were very well appointed. I believe there are 2 companies that custom build Super C's and the majority of their customers are race teams or horse people. 

Here is a Nexus Ghost:   https://www.nexusrv.com/check-our-rv-coach-motorhome-dealership-motorhomes--ghost

Am I right that some Super C’s have pass through basement storage? 
Ed           
‘05 HR Ambassador