Ac Filter?

Hi everyone I have a 2004 signature and was trying to find info on the ac filter location. The coach had the decorated ceiling over where the ac is but I cant seem to see a filter or see a way to lower the ceiling fixture to get to it. So what is the deal?

My 2005 sig castle has an oblong mirror detail in the living room and smalller one in the bedroom. One has 3 bolts and 2 for the other. They are under the trim detail and easily reached with a socket extension. The other side is hinged so have someone help hold it. Easy to do with help.

paulb

image.jpg

image.jpg

In our coach the cloud has three 7/16” bolts along the street side, and hinges along the curb side, you’ll need a stool to see them.  Using a socket wrench with a 3” extension unbolt the end bolts first then the center bolt.  This cloud weighs upward of 60 pounds or more, so have some one ready to help lower it when that last bolt is removed.  At that point all will be revealed.  I have no idea what the factory used, my 2003 coach had 20 by 20 inch furnace filters.  My 2006 coach has a/c loose foam type filters that can be rinsed and reused.  When I ordered a replacement a/c I also ordered the plastic cover that would be used for a non cloud installation.  It came with the loose foam type like you’d find on a home window a/c.