Forum Changes

Guest Ray Davis

Guest Ray Davis

Good morning Scotty,

It looks like some changes have taken place on here.  The thing I noticed is the number of likes etc which I guess is the same as reputation are not displayed now.   Any thing else changing?

BTW, thanks for doing a great job.

Ray, et. al.,

Invision deployed an upgrade yesterday.  Most of the changes were “behind the scenes”, but a few affect the user experience. 

For those interested, a full description of the upgrade is described here:

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/company/whats-new-in-460-r1229/

The only exception to these changes (and for reasons I believe we all understand), Monacoers does not allow anonymous posting. 

19 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

Ray, et. al.,

Invision deployed an upgrade yesterday.  Most of the changes were “behind the scenes”, but a few affect the user experience. 

For those interested, a full description of the upgrade is described here:

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/company/whats-new-in-460-r1229/

The only exception to these changes (and for reasons I believe we all understand), Monacoers does not allow anonymous posting. 

Invision never got my permission to do an upgrade. I think I need to speak to the CEO and have a log discussion about this. You wouldn't happen to have his number would you Scotty ?

LOL  🙂

2 hours ago, throgmartin said:

Invision never got my permission to do an upgrade. I think I need to speak to the CEO and have a log discussion about this. You wouldn't happen to have his number would you Scotty ?

LOL  🙂

Well, I have his number, but I was told very emphatically never to give it out under penalty of severe harassment. 🤪

20 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

Well, I have his number, but I was told very emphatically never to give it out under penalty of severe harassment. 🤪

Just so happens one of my running buddies is an FBI agent. I will track this elusive CEO down. 🙂

On 6/11/2021 at 7:06 AM, Ray Davis said:

Good morning Scotty,

It looks like some changes have taken place on here.  The thing I noticed is the number of likes etc which I guess is the same as reputation are not displayed now.    

Ray, I think they must have seen me making a crazy run from behind 🏆!

😀