2009 Dynasty 500 ISM Low Coolant Level check engine light

I recently got a low coolant check engine light come on. I checked the level and it is up to the bottom of the filler neck and the sensor is way below that. Even if the coach was tilted it shouldn’t be affected. So I thought the sensor must be bad as I’ve heard the Cummins low coolant sensors have a tendency to go out. So I replaced it. On my last coach the same thing happened with the 400 Cummins and that fixed it. This one is still reading low coolant after putting in the new part. And I got it from a Cummins dealer. I suppose it could be bad too but should I be looking for something else that would trigger this? Is there a way to ohm it out? 

243B612F-C7A4-42EE-942C-5B477F1F3F81.jpeg

Wow, you got one of the last big Monaco coaches.  What a find.

Is it a 2 or 1 wire sensor?

If a 2 wire, try connecting the 2 wires directly and see if the light resets.  If a 1 wire, try grounding it and see if it resets.  

Hope you get it.  

5 hours ago, vito.a said:

Wow, you got one of the last big Monaco coaches.  What a find.

Is it a 2 or 1 wire sensor?

If a 2 wire, try connecting the 2 wires directly and see if the light resets.  If a 1 wire, try grounding it and see if it resets.  

Hope you get it.  

Actually is a 3 wire one?

4D7F443A-CA37-4FEF-9FE9-080C2FFDC2FD.thumb.jpeg.9c4d1e31a34a671ba4f4bb158636598d.jpeg 
And we are selling it to get a smaller rv we can pull the boat with so we can get in and out of boat landings 

Edited by ken.knutson100