Awning spring

While I'm waiting on the tire shop to call me I've been looking for replacement springs for my large slide awning. I'm not sure of the manufacturer. The large awning on the passenger side is Girard bit I don't ha e any info on the other awnings. The two in the rear work fine but the drivers side will not retract on its own and I have to climb on top and roll it up by hand. I'm just assuming it's a spring broken. Anyone have any ideas of where to get parts for this?Screenshot_20211019-143907_Gallery.thumb.jpg.2f9b24df9ed074bc83ae186e378c0a78.jpg

27 minutes ago, Flyinhy said:

Wow.......thanks!! Exactly what I needed

I wish that my coach had the Zip Dee awnings and hardware instead of the useless Carefree junk that Monaco installed on my 02 Windsor.

At least we have a member here, Chris Throgmartin,  who own two RV companies. One, Stone Vos Inc. where people can order replacement fabric and workmanship that is the best in the country plus their Talin company does installs and repairs.

You will never be disappointed with the quality of their products, workmanship and service.