Wanted - Base plate for 2011 Honda CR-V, tow bar and brake controller

Just purchased 2011 CR-V.  Looking for used base plates and any other stuff to tow it. Brake controller, don't really know enough to know what I need. What have you got that will work?  Live in Tulsa OK but can travel a bit to pick up

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up Roadmaster from Jim. a day later I picked up a Blue Ox tow bar. Amazon had a CR-V baseplate at half price and should be here next week. 

Still looking for a brake system. 

Also looking for input as to how to wire in the tail lights. Not real wild about cutting the factory wires and splicing in diodes. If I drill holes and install additional lights in the the rear housings, the housings could be replaced if next owner not happy about the extra light bulbs. wondering what others have done.

All the CRV's I have converted to toads ('99, '06 and '13), had an open port in the taillight housings.  The port is molded in but not drilled open (for use in European vehicles).  It is an easy task to open up that port and put in another bulb totally separate from the vehicles wiring (I do not like cutting into the wiring harness to install diodes).  (A cheap trailer wiring kit from Harbor Freight with LED bulbs and sockets completes the objective.)  Also, I happen to have an old style NSA Readybrake inertia type brake unit in my garage that I no longer use.  You may have it if you want to stop by and pick it up (I live in Tulsa).  You would have to purchase a cable kit in order to install it on your vehicle (NSA RB-011, about $65 on Ebay).  Drop me an E-mail if you are interested.

Richard    hex_nut@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

blue ox baseplate installed, Hopkins light kit. Picked up blue ox Patriot II brake but no breakaway switch. Delivered and will install over next couple of days. getting close to hooking up and first pull. Roadmaster Bright-Lite module on MH when we purchased that I will have to trouble shot.