Starter Won't Engage

I changed the batteries in my 2007 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ and now the starter will not engage. Here is what I have found so far. If I jumper the small wire on the starter solenoid the engine will turn over, but not start. When the start position is engaged there is no voltage at this terminal. Most of the dash lights come on, but not the "Wait to Start" or the pushbuttons for the Allison transmission shift selections. The fuel gauge does not operate either. Have checked all the fuses I can find and all appear good. Ignition relays "click" when key is turned on. I don't think it is an ignition switch problem. Kind of ran out of everything I can think of to try so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I have looked multiple times and cannot find any other wires to connect. I have checked the wiring multiple times and believe it to be correct. There are 3 wires on the chassis batteries, 1 large red cable to positive terminal, 1 large black cable to negative terminal and smaller red wire to positive terminal with inline fuse that goes to the battery combiner. Would appreciate if anyone with a Monaco Camelot around 2007 vintage check and let me know if theirs is wired the same. Since my initial post I have made a little progress. In the rear run electrical compartment I noticed 4 small enclosures that when you take them apart there are fuses inside. One had 2 - 30 amp fuses that were blown. I replaced them and now when I jumper the starter solenoid with the key on the engine will start and run fine, but the starter solenoid will not engage from the switch. I have transmission and check engine lights on and the transmission shift buttons still do not light up. Must have shorted a cable when installing the new batteries.

1 hour ago, bandmmorris said:

I have looked multiple times and cannot find any other wires to connect. I have checked the wiring multiple times and believe it to be correct. There are 3 wires on the chassis batteries, 1 large red cable to positive terminal, 1 large black cable to negative terminal and smaller red wire to positive terminal with inline fuse that goes to the battery combiner. Would appreciate if anyone with a Monaco Camelot around 2007 vintage check and let me know if theirs is wired the same. Since my initial post I have made a little progress. In the rear run electrical compartment I noticed 4 small enclosures that when you take them apart there are fuses inside. One had 2 - 30 amp fuses that were blown. I replaced them and now when I jumper the starter solenoid with the key on the engine will start and run fine, but the starter solenoid will not engage from the switch. I have transmission and check engine lights on and the transmission shift buttons still do not light up. Must have shorted a cable when installing the new batteries.

My 04 Holiday Rambler came with a trouble shooting flow chart on some of the drawings. Maybe your drawings have the same. Let me known if you need them.

Jim

Thanks for the offer, but just found the problem. In addition to the 2 "hidden" 30 amp fuses in the rear run panel I found and Allison box. Took the screws out of it and removed the cover and found several relays and one 10 amp fuse. Fuse was blown. Replaced it and all is good now. Thanks for everyone for their suggestions.