NLA reverse light sealed beam

moxy1962

Thats strange to burn out reverse lights… i think in my pick up over the last 10 years i have burned 1 out. Its funney you should mention replacing bulbs, i had changed the sockets to accept the latest version bulb… the socket was so big that when the bulb was in it stuck out too far so i had to put the old style back in… So givin the bulbs lack of brightness i have decided to “upgrade” my lighting option, Now im not going to connect them to the reverse light circuit, instead im going to connect my add on bulbs to the docking light circuit. These lights will mount to the reciever hitch frame in the rear. I figure these lights will be awsome when hooking up my truck on the dolly or assist when backing up. I bought them on amazon an were inexpensive. 51305FC6-A962-402D-9F9C-4D308B748EAA.thumb.jpeg.1451e593803f19b4dfccef5ba122294c.jpeg

8 hours ago, Rikadoo said:

Thats strange to burn out reverse lights… i think in my pick up over the last 10 years i have burned 1 out. Its funney you should mention replacing bulbs, i had changed the sockets to accept the latest version bulb… the socket was so big that when the bulb was in it stuck out too far so i had to put the old style back in… So givin the bulbs lack of brightness i have decided to “upgrade” my lighting option, Now im not going to connect them to the reverse light circuit, instead im going to connect my add on bulbs to the docking light circuit. These lights will mount to the reciever hitch frame in the rear. I figure these lights will be awsome when hooking up my truck on the dolly or assist when backing up. I bought them on amazon an were inexpensive. 51305FC6-A962-402D-9F9C-4D308B748EAA.thumb.jpeg.1451e593803f19b4dfccef5ba122294c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c200952edfc6149c96c20ce34c976996.jpegThat’s my back up light and they lasted almost 20 years 😊