No Turn Signals No Emergency Flashers

CapnDean

2008 Camelot 42PDQ   Worked fine dragging toad all the way to Lafayette LA.   On the return?  No turn signals & no Emergency flashers. Makes no difference with or without toad connected.   No clicking sound from Flasher relay replaced flasher relay no joy,   replaced relay that says turn signal - no joy.     While camped in Lafayette I did stand the steering wheel up straight in order to rotate captains chairs to the rear (something I dont usually do) -  I removed the plastic shroud around the steering column and all the connections appear to be secure and not pulled apart.    What I cannot seem to glean from the schematic sheet I have......   IS THERE a fuse?   IF SO.....Where the heck is it?  There's a whole pile of automotive style mini fuses in the drivers run bay....F1 - F 97 or so.....   am I gonna have to test every one in order to find out which one gave up on me?

Check fuse F81 in the front run panel. It controls brake lights and turn signals on the 2008 & 2009 Camelot, Scepter & Contessa models.

As a side note, find the thee separate wires label 68, 69, & 70 going up the steering column. Down low are spade connectors that fail (high resistance.). The white wires will scorch were they enter the terminals. Repair as necessary. 

• Like 1

I got it today.  I cycled the master batttery switch on and off and the lights begin to work again.   The chassis battery master switch.

a great thanks to all of y’all that responded.