Switch

Georgia Mike

You have to open the stainless door and its right in front of the hose reel. I pressed it and nothing happened from what i can tell. 

Thanks Mike but its not that. I have switches in front of this area like a false wall that has the power cord reel for electric, water, sani flush, water pump and something else i forget.  This switch is by itself and I traced the wires into a bundle.  Anyways,  just thought someone might know its bugging me. 

That's the circuit protection for your power hose reel. The switch on the false wall with the other switches retracts the hose when pressed. The switch pictured is a double action circuit breaker that will trip if too much current is detected during retraction. The small switch marked 4 amp will have a white band exposed when tripped. The hose reel will not retract. I think the small switch needs pressed then the larger one to reset the circuit. Then the hose retract switch on the front switch panel should retract the hose. I usually open the panel so I can guide the hose on to the reel so it doesn't tangle causing binding , tripping the circuit.