trying to reach Bill Duckwitz Dynasty 94

my name is Ted Bruce the owner of a sister 94" Dynasty. my best phone # 414 *** ****.  I have a few questions that only another owner of a 93"--95" Dynasty might answer.

Could Bill D or another owner please call me so we might discuss?

23 minutes ago, tact50 said:

my name is Ted Bruce the owner of a sister 94" Dynasty. my best phone # 414 *** ****.  I have a few questions that only another owner of a 93"--95" Dynasty might answer.

Could Bill D or another owner please call me so we might discuss?

Ted,

Bill D passed away in 2015; the forum is named in his memory, as he was the founder of the Yahoo! group that was the precursor to this website  

We do have other owners of similar coaches who should reply. 

Also, I strongly recommend not posting your full phone number.  Since the forum is viewable by guests, a bot could easily harvest your phone number and generate spam calls..  The best way to handle that is to ask someone to private message you, then provide contact info in a private message. 

Regards,
Scotty

• Like 2

Ted,

I have owned both a 94 and a 95 Dynasty. Send me a private message or ask your questions here on the forum. I do all my own maintenance and mechanical on my coaches (don't trust quality of anyone else) while I don't know everything about the 94 -95 Dynasty but I have done a motor replacement, side radiator replacement, airbags, ride height valves, mac valves, cruise control repairs, waterpump replacement, replace all A/C lines from frt. to rear of coach, all A/C components, replaced PTL entry door, repaired icemaker, replaced shocks, vacuum issues with dash controls and the list goes on.....   I  am sure myself or someone from this forum will have the answer to your questions.

Ken Smith

• Like 1

Wow Ken,  Can I hire you to come work on mine?  LOL.  My 95 most likely needs or will need some of those things you have done.  I've wondered about shock replacements as it seems the ride is really bouncy at times.  The airbags still seem to work, but I just wonder how much longer they will last.  My air activated step well cover does not work and I've worked on some of the air valves to at least stem the air leaks.  My dash heat does not work, which is not a big issue until you need to defrost the windshield.