2006 Dynasty Bay Door Lock Actuator's & Strut's

Just finished rebuilding all 8 Bay Door Locking Actuator's in my Dynasty. The passenger fuel door locks but does not have an actuator and the driver's side does not lock at all due to RV code.

I was able to find direct replacements on Amazon versus paying the exorbitant amount of money that Trimark thinks their actuators are worth. They must think that they are made of gold, $42 for one actuator.

During the rebuild process I also lubed up the chrome paddle latch with Boseshield T-9 Lubricant.

I also changed out the aging gas struts to new ones as most of them were really slow or non-functional.

Here is the link the actuators that I had found on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Zone Tech 4-Pack Universal High Power Door Lock Actuator - Premium Quality Heavy Duty Durable High Power Door Lock Actuator : Automotive

Here is the link to the 20-inch 10lb gas struts that I used for most of the bay doors.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B098JSTR87/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Dr4Film
  • Like 2

• Dr4Film changed the title to 2006 Dynasty Bay Door Lock Actuator's & Strut's

Just did my door lock actuators and lubed the locks last month. The ones from Amazon seem to be working fine. Only issue is my keypad "9"digit is no longer functioning ....guess a new keypad is in my future. 

I noticed the seal for the latches were missing on some of the doors... anyone know a source for them?

7 hours ago, det944 said:

Just did my door lock actuators and lubed the locks last month. The ones from Amazon seem to be working fine. Only issue is my keypad "9"digit is no longer functioning ....guess a new keypad is in my future. 

I noticed the seal for the latches were missing on some of the doors... anyone know a source for them?

The 1/2 key on my Keypad is not working so I am also due for a new Keypad but it is at the bottom of the list as I have two good working Key-Fobs that do all of the same functions as the Keypad with less buttons.

I would ask the Trimark Sales people if they would have any seals. Mine were not in the greatest shape but they were still there. Another project for the bottom of the list if you can find a source.