Compartment Door Seal

Guest Timothy

You likely will need to match the profile with a company, such as Steele Rubber (steelerubber.com).  There are a few other that offer assorted replacement rubber seals.

Tim, I had a problem with the gasket on the bottom edge tearing from sliding objects over it when taking them in or out. I couldn't find the same pattern. Staring at it one day I noticed that the top gasket was like new. (bright light bulb) I rotated the gasket, put the top on the bottom and vice versa.

Gary 05 AMB DST

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

Does any one know where to purchase the rubber seal for the storage compartment doors

Steele Rubber products and AP Products have the friction fit type (as use on my 2005 Safari Cheetah 40 DST, yours may be similar. Also try Uni-Grip.com. Talin RV had sourced my slide seals there.

Recently replaced one compartment seal with the below from Steele, perfect match for the existing, rusted seal.  Gave them a call and they were very easy to work with and made sure that it shipped the same day. 

http://d163axztg8am2h.cloudfront.net/static/img/66/08/c587474a9817ff908b6a2cf112c5.jpg

Thin Side Lip Push-On Seal

Part #:

70-3801-277

Description:

Easy to install push-on seal with a flexible metal core fit flanges 1/16" to 1/8".

Available by the foot.

Guest Timothy

Thank you all for the Leeds and ideas. Mine is damaged at the top edge and is no longer serviceable for any part of the compartment so I can not flip it. I will update after I research and order the most applicable seal.