2000 Monaco Dynasty #600516

I used to own a 2000 Dynasty with serial number 600516.  I let it go in 2013 and it ended up being sold to a new owner from northern California , I think.

Does anybody on this Forum own this coach?  I'd love to find the new owner and see if it is still in use.  I could share some information on the coach that might help the new owner.

Thanks!!

Lew Anderson

Yuma, AZ

Thank you for checking!  I had made several modifications to the coach before we let it go.  A dealer got the coach, but I saved the gray package with all the manuals and warranty information.  I was hoping to personally pass it on to the next owner and knew that the dealer would probably toss all the manuals.  The coach went up for auction in the Phoenix area and was purchased by a dealer from the Los Angeles area.  It eventually sold to a buyer from northern California (or so I was informed).  They would not tell me the name or any info on the buyer.  I kept the manuals for over two years and finally heaved the binder into the trash.

I'd still like to find out who has the coach now and if it is even still running.  I might be able to pass on some info from memory to the new owner.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Guest Ray Davis
3 hours ago, dl_racing427 said:

Does anyone know why dealers commonly discard that info? 😡
It seems to me that having the manuals and maintenance history would add considerable value to something as complex as a coach.

I presume most materials are confiscated or tossed to protect the identity of previous owners.  I've also been told that employees often grab manuals to add to their collection or to sell, some manuals can be quite valuable.  I bought a coach one time and found some papers with a name etc so I called to ask the guy some questions    a kid answered and yelled mom when she answered she said he had died.  That's why they sold the coach.  I felt bad that I had called them.

We are second owners after a family of the original owner traded their inheritance for a car. I suppose that used car dealership did not have any use for the manuals so I got lucky to get them with the coach. 

• Like 1