Center Jack won't descend, rear Left and Right work

Heading out for our big roadtrip in 2 days and of course tonight the center jack stops working.

'97 Monaco Dynasty, I believe I have the RVA JII jack system (manual, not automatic). 

If I put the key to Accessory mode, then press the button to lower the center jack, nothing happens, the pump doesn't run, etc. But if I press the buttons to lower the left or right rear jacks the pump runs and everything works fine.  

Any advice on how to proceed is appreciated.

Guest ronspradley

On my 1995 Windsor I had a similar problem.  I was able to remove the cup holder and put my hand into hole and jiggle wires under controller.  Started working and has worked since.  Good luck.

I had the same problem - except with one rear jack down and the other rear jack up. The all up and down worked. 

I replaced those two rear switches and it works MUCH better. The RVA Company wants too much for the replacement switches but what else is new…

Good Luck!

Remove a switch and see if you can find a number.
Those switches are pretty generic. Carling makes many styles, and they're available pretty cheap at Newark Electronics or similar vendors.

Also, check that the quick disconnects are snug.  If necessary, squeeze them slightly with pliers and re-connect.