Check ur tailpipes

Yup know what u mean. Kept seeing a bird with nest building material everyday out the window. It found a spot under slide and was making a nest in one of the compartments.

Funny you posted this.  I killed 2 mice in my coach (stateroom) over the last week.  Not sure how they are getting in.  Could be a thousand little entry points.  And the week before, I killed 2 mice in my PRIUS (yes, the CAR), and 1 in my house!  Go figure.  Must be that time of the year, or something.  I suppose it goes with living in the country.

My middle ac blower started vibrating, I thought oh great I'll have to buy a new fan. Went up there and took the cover off and the fan motor was loose.  Tightened it up and thought it was good. Started it back up and still vibrated.

Went back up again and took it all apart. Mud dabbers had put a large nest on the inside of the squirrel cage when I could barely see it. Took it out and threw it on the ground. Wife screams at me "baby wasps are crawling out of there!" and she's doing a dance stepping on all of them.

How that squirrel cage sat still long enough for them to build that with the heat we had in Florida at that time is beyond me.

A few years ago I found some raccoons had gone under my MH and got on top of the cargo bins that go in and out with the slide. I found their tracks in the dust. Fortunately it seemed to be a one time thing.

I once had a bird lifting the flap of my dryer vent and start to build a nest.  Fortunately I saw it at the beginning and was able to deter the bird by temporarily wiring the flap closed.  Obviously only after the bird had exited the vent.

Last year, our rear AC was not blowing cold. Took the cover off and found a HUGE robin’s nest complete with 2 eggs that, I assume, we had carried with us from PA. We were in Montana.