Condensation between windows

There is one more solution I'd like to add. RV Glass Solutions makes one pc laminated just like our windshields. After my drivers and door failed the second time I tried them and it has been great. They make it the same thickness as our double pane so it fits our frames perfectly. I'm sure I lost some R value and perhaps  some noise level but you would need some sophisticated equipment to determine it. Driving, sleeping at rest stops, heating and cooling we haven't noticed any difference 4yrs now.

Roy   2003 Dynasty  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, miacasa_2000 said:

There is one more solution I'd like to add. RV Glass Solutions makes one pc laminated just like our windshields. After my drivers and door failed the second time I tried them and it has been great. They make it the same thickness as our double pane so it fits our frames perfectly. I'm sure I lost some R value and perhaps  some noise level but you would need some sophisticated equipment to determine it. Driving, sleeping at rest stops, heating and cooling we haven't noticed any difference 4yrs now.

Roy   2003 Dynasty  

The weather 'most' of us use our rig's, you probably wouldn't know the difference.