First let me think all of those that responded to my recent request for information on engine coolant loss. I am working through the thoughts provided and I am currently on a trip to determine if I have a solution or not.

This is the first day on my trip and first thing in the morning I checked the windshield wipers and they just froze. I found that you can drive without wipers through mild rain and good roads.

I thought perhaps it was a fuse but I have checked both in the front main compartment and the rear and I can’t find a fuse anywhere for the windshield wipers.

This is on a 2004 Windsor. Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Double check that the wiper motor is moving. My wipers stripped out the arms and wouldn't move. Had to pull them and use a metal sleeve to tighten up the tolerance to get them working again.

Agree. Check up front for anything obvious, then check power.  Should be able to narrow down a possible fuse or where the issue is.  Lots of messy wiring under there, but it isn’t so bad once you sort of “isolate it”.  
As to where the fuse is - not sure - but I would think its in the front driver side electrical bay. 

According to your manual, its a 10 amp circuit breaker in your front electrical bay labeled MONACO1, circuit is WIPER. 

If you have a smart wheel module check connections in front electrical bay, after tearing everything apart on steering column it turned out to be corroded connector on Smart wheel module. 

Edited by Brian J