Lost power to bedroom slide

Came home from camping, now I don’t have power to the bedroom slide, the wiring diagram says there’s a 15 amp fuse in the rear run panel can’t figure out where that’s at.

478E455B-46D3-4FB4-B849-DA8575A9EEF5.jpeg

Well it says mini breaker, not fuse.  The other possibility is the relay that interrupts power if ignition is on. If you can find the relay you can check pin 87a that power is output to the controller, rules out power supply issue. If no power on 30 then back check to the breaker.

image.png.5593901791bb3a73e6b76d542267e1f1.png

The rear run bay should be close to your battery bay.  You need to start opening rear doors or bays and find it.  you also need to look on page 9-237 of your manual. There is a picture and location for your Non Tag Dynasty.

The manual is online and downloadable from the Monaco Coach site.

suggest you read chapters 8 & 9 and familiarize yourself.  Well written and informative.  Don’t have to be a tech.

Good Luck.

3 hours ago, Tom Cherry said:

The rear run bay should be close to your battery bay.  You need to start opening rear doors or bays and find it.  you also need to look on page 9-237 of your manual. There is a picture and location for your Non Tag Dynasty.

The manual is online and downloadable from the Monaco Coach site.

suggest you read chapters 8 & 9 and familiarize yourself.  Well written and informative.  Don’t have to be a tech.

Good Luck.

Ok thanks. I figured I was looking for a fuse there’s none in that bay where the battery cut offs are. 

Don’t rule out switch wiring.  Happened to me and I finally took switch out and wiggled wires and one came out of the fitting real easy.  It wasn’t stripped far enough and wires were not making contact with metal fitting any longer.