Lost power to Dash

Hancoman

Hello all.  Not all of dash has no power, just step cover, dash fans, and out let where my gps plugs into. I checked fuses in driver side front compartment all good. My question is is there other fuses inside the dash? Thanks in advance.   

Tom 2001 executive

When my dash fans quit working I found the accessory solenoid in the FRB had stopped working.  Same type of solenoid as the salesman switch solenoid in RRB. Replaced solenoid and all functions returned.  

30 minutes ago, StephenW said:

When my dash fans quit working I found the accessory solenoid in the FRB had stopped working.  Same type of solenoid as the salesman switch solenoid in RRB. Replaced solenoid and all functions returned.  

Just happened to have helped a fellow 2001 or 2000 owner chase down an electrical problem.  Download the prints for it.  In the files.  There are TWO, memory, “larger” solenoids in the FRB.  One, memory, does directly feed Dash and such…the other feeds another set or branch.  They “click” on when the switch is ON.  No separate switch like the Salesman. You should have voltage on the incoming or one side with Key OFF. Key ON…power through or on the other side.  No power…bad solenoid.  

Good Luck.