no power ac outlets

danwegand

1 hour ago, danwegand said:

when attached to shore power everything works but 120 ac outlets?

as stated....very limited info.  Possible causes....

What Brand and Model Inverter do you have?

Can you run an AC unit?  That tells you that you have 115 VAC to the main panel

Is the Inverter ON?  Some Inverters, like the Magnum HAVE to be on (at least the older ones).  There is a Transfer Switch inside the Inverter.  If the inverter is NOT on, it ain't gonna switch and pass through the power.

Have you Checked the Inverter for the Pin Style (again on the Magnum) Circuit Breakers? These are little plastic circles with a pin or rod sticking out.  You may have one or three....again it depends.  Push them all in to reset

Do you have a sub panel or a place where there are breakers? There may be (memory) one or two GFCI style Circuit breakers on the earlier Windsors. They were sort of flaky. Check those carefully....to make sure they are not tripped.  If they are OFF, then you will not have Inverter or pass through 115 VAC to your outlets.

If all else fails....then it is time to start some serious trouble shooting.

Find the brand and name of the inverter. Get the manual or download one. Do a Soft Restart or Reset (Magnum).  Then do a Hard Reset.  Call the Tech Support line,

If the Inverter's Main or Big Printed Circuit Board has failed, the most common one is that the pass through AC will not come out. You will need a Volt meter and have ELECTRICAL Trouble Shooting skills as you will need to remove the cover or get inside the Inverter and check to see if you have 115 VAC coming in....as well as going out.  This is LIVE (Lethal) trouble shooting....and should only be attempted by folks like an electrician or with KNOWLEDGE...

Good luck

I am new to Monaco and it seems with the shorepower plugged in, I need the House battery switch in the rear compartment to be on for the coach to power up inside.  Is this correct, or is there something like you mentioned here not working? 

29 minutes ago, DavidR said:

I am new to Monaco and it seems with the shorepower plugged in, I need the House battery switch in the rear compartment to be on for the coach to power up inside.  Is this correct, or is there something like you mentioned here not working? 

Maybe.  Probably.  If you turn off the house battery switch, you may be turning off the interior lights.  Turn on the house battery.  Look at your inverter remote.  What brand or name is on the remote. If it says MAGNUM, then that may be the issue.  There are two buttons.  Lower left corner.  Push each one.  Both the Charger and Inverter “green” lights should be on.  If only the Inverter, press the charger button.  As long as your Inverter has AC power and DC battery hooked up, it will pass through or provide AC a power to the outlets.  If you are new, then it is best to read the manual.  Use the index to find the section on the inverter.

If it is a Magnum, it has at least one circuit breaker on it,  if it or one of the others is sticking out (push pin style), then push in,

You also need to press the top of the Battery.switch on the panel in the step well.  Read about Battery Switch in the manual.  

Good Luck

58 minutes ago, DavidR said:

I am new to Monaco and it seems with the shore power plugged in, I need the House battery switch in the rear compartment to be on for the coach to power up inside.  Is this correct, or is there something like you mentioned here not working? 

Your owner's manual will have an enormous amount of information and operational procedures for most if not all of your systems found on your coach.

That's provided you received one with the purchase.